We are excited to welcome you back to Gather on June 3rd for outdoor seating. Reservations are required and available here. Per state guidelines, we will be reservation-only or call-ahead seating (no walk ins, sorry). We’ve doubled our outdoor seating and will now open at 4:30. To make a reservation please book online here or call us at 207-847-3250. Please note that online reservations need to be made 3 hours prior to your requested time. If within that time period, please call or use the WAIT LIST TOOL during business hours. State limit is 8 people per table. Please be sure to place a 1 in front of your phone number when submitting a reservation request. Thank you
To keep each other healthy, here’s what to expect:
- Masks are required while you enter and move around the restaurant, but not while seated.
- Seating is by reservation or if you phone ahead (no walk-ins, sorry). When you arrive, call from your car but please remain there until your table is ready.
- Maintain 6 feet apart from other parties and employees, where possible.
- We will wash hands frequently and disinfect surfaces throughout the evening. We ask that you stay home if you have virus symptoms, or if you’ve been around those infected by the virus.
- We have expanded our outdoor area to include seating on the front lawn.
- We’ve implemented a new touch-less payment system which works with your phone.
See you all soon.